Turnaround: 5-7 days
To prepare your song for our services we have crafted a simple checklist for you to follow. This helps us get the track to you faster.
- Disable all processing on master bus
- Provide all channels in separate audio files
- All files should be either .wav or .aif
- Leave some headroom
- All files should be named correctly (artist – song – channel)
- Include your own rough demo mix of the song (if possible).
- Include other songs as references (if you like).
- Everything should sound exactly the same when played from the original project and when played with separate files.
- Effect sends such as reverbs and delays should be exported as a separate channel.
- No blank channels, out of sync audio, processing on stereo out etc…)
Once all of these steps are completed, compress the folder into a .zip archive. The zip archive should have the whole project in separate audio files inside it, alongside a rough demo mix and other reference tracks.
Upload the zip file to wetransfer.com and we will receive it automatically or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org alongside an order number we provide upon final confirmation.